Growth + Operations Analyst
Click here to check out the full Job Description in Qwilr.
Growth & Operations Analyst @ Qwilr
Qwilr is introducing the world to the future of documents, and we are looking for someone early in their career to join our Operations & Growth Teams.
Your job will be to help all parts of the company to enable and drive growth — drawing up and executing on strategic business initiatives, and delivering analyses and recommendations that help to address critical business challenges, promote operational rigour and continually evolve Qwilr’s future.
This role is based in Sydney, Australia.
You’ll be working on whatever it is that will move the needle most for Qwilr. This role will be quite varied and will regularly be working with the founders. You might:
- Drive user acquisition through the evaluation of new marketing channels, the effective management/scaling of online advertising campaigns, influencer/partner relationships, and basic search engine optimisation.
- Track key performance indicators against annual, quarterly and monthly goals, review company metrics and datasets to identify strategic and operational problems, and then work with functional team leaders to formulate and implement solutions.
- Design, run and report on experiments (A/B, multivariate, etc) aimed at optimising various parts of Qwilr’s funnel / interactions with users and customers.
- Gather and report on user feedback, including through regular user surveys, in order to learn more about our user segments and thereby prioritise and launch features and functionality most important to them.
- Design, integrate and manage the business and operational systems and processes that make Qwilr tick.
What we are looking for
- You’re passionate about Qwilr’s mission.
- You’re curious by nature and excel at doing whatever is needed to solve hard problems and execute on complex projects — including by learning deeply about and gaining experience in a variety of business functions.
- You have a knack for and get a kick out of sophisticated data analytics and structured thinking (from first principles).
- You’re a self-starter comfortable with taking initiative in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment and committed to producing quality, impactful work in which you take pride.
- You can work well with a wide variety of people, including across teams and external partners.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication, in English, and have a good aesthetic/design sense.
Bonus points (not essential, but cool)
- Advanced experience with Excel data analysis and modelling.
- Experience with SQL, statistics software (e.g. R), HTML / CSS / WordPress, search engine optimisation.
- Product or project management experience, taking projects from conception to launch and beyond.
Our Process - What To Expect
Submit your application: Send us your CV, along with a short note telling us about your proudest work or personal achievement.
Note: Not to be longer than 300 words.
Chat with the Team: If your note resonates with us, we'll set up a time for you to chat with Mark T (our COO), Mark S (Strategy & Operations) and/or other members of the team. This will be an opportunity for you to get to know us at a human level, and for us to get to know you.
Task: We find that there is no better way to find out if someone will be good for the job than to have them do the job. We do this in some capacity for all hires across Qwilr. Tasks are not designed to be onerous - but they are designed to give us an insight into how you work.