Customer Success Manager (Remote, West Coast USA hours)
You can view the full job description in a Qwilr page here: https://team.qwilr.com/Customer-Success-gu4D9DKkSJKR
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to proactively support Qwilr's enterprise customers. You will be their main point of contact and manage our relationships right from the point of onboarding. Our goal is to have a long and meaningful relationship with all of our customers. We want them to have an excellent time with Qwilr the product, and Qwilr the company.
The day-to-day of this involves:
Developing a deep understanding of their needs both from handoff from sales, and through your onboarding and initial training (usually done via video calls) Educating our customers and enabling them to discover the full value Qwilr can bring them Proactively building a relationship with them over time to ensure that they are getting meaningful value from Qwilr Using your understanding of their business and your feel for the relationship to both monitor for churn risks and for expansion opportunities Where expansion opportunities exist you are comfortable to work with their team to grow their account Where churn risks exist you are comfortable working with them through troubleshooting their problems, helping them find additional value and solving their issues where possible You are comfortable using software tools and processes to help monitor and scale this Contributing customer feedback. At Qwilr, the customer’s voice matters and everyone working with customers needs to help funnel that feedback right back into the product
As Qwilr's second Customer Success hire, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our founders, our Customer Success Lead, and other important stakeholders like our Sales and Product teams.
This role is remote, and we're looking for someone who can work during U.S. Pacific time.
- You have at least 2 years of customer success experience in a SaaS company (bonus points for experience in a startup)
- You are used to handling 40 to 100+ accounts and are good at keep track of all that is happening with your portfolio of customers
- You are a self-starter, and you have experience rolling out improvements that enable a function to scale and perform better
- Customers love working with you, especially over video or voice calls
- Working in a remote environment is familiar and comfortable to you
- You have a basic understanding of HTML/CSS, and a working knowledge of APIs to be able to discuss technical terms with non-technical people
- You enjoy solving technical problems and have success stories that you can share with us
- Asking powerful questions that lead you to the heart of the customer's needs is your super power
- You write and speak clearly with empathy, leaving customers feeling heard, engaged, and empowered