Customer Support Associate (Remote)
To read the full job description, please go to: https://team.qwilr.com/FPIsZHNRam12
Our small but mighty support team is distributed all over the world and support customers 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. We focus on speedy, thorough replies, that really wow our customers.
We’re looking for a friendly person to join our growing remote Support Team, specifically as part of our team in The Philippines (we don’t want any heroes willing to work at 2am as we think sleep is important!).
Your role will be broad and will include email and chat support, training customers via videos and live calls, and helping Qwilr customers navigate our product and troubleshooting any issues they run into.
What you'll do...
- Answer support questions for our APAC customers. We support both email and live chat with occasional phone calls.
- Hold training calls for larger customers to get them onboarded onto the software.
- Troubleshoot technical issues. If you like solving puzzles, software support is endlessly fun!
- Work with our Education team on editing and maintaining documentation.
- Contribute customer feedback. At Qwilr the customer’s voice matters and everyone working with customers is able to help funnel that feedback right back into the product.
- Occasionally support customers on the weekends (currently once every 5 weeks).
You have excellent command of English. Our support is mainly written between emails and live chat, but we also offer occasional troubleshooting phone calls or more regular training classes. Being able to communicate with our English speaking audience is a requirement. Great writing skills are essential.
You're empathetic towards customers and can easily put yourself in their shoes. You realize that not everyone has the same skill set and that people sometimes make mistakes. You make customers feel empowered after interacting with support and not stupid because of a small mistake.
You love solving problems. While Qwilr works hard to make the software easy to understand, sometimes customers want to do things that take a bit of thinking or they’ll run into a bug. We’re looking for someone who loves solving puzzles and can help figure out the best way forward to get a customer back up and running.
You have clear routines and structure. Qwilr's support team is entirely remote and stretched all across the world. Remote working means you will need a high degree of organization and self-leadership in the way you manage your day efficiently without having other people around.
You have support experience, preferably B2B SaaS support experience. While it's not a requirement, if you've previously worked with a B2B software as a service company, especially in a troubleshooting or training role, that would be excellent.
- You're enthusiastic about training customers via written help and leading calls.
- You're comfortable leading group customer classes with an assortment of customers with live questions.
Find out more about our perks, team and hiring process, go to: https://team.qwilr.com/FPIsZHNRam12